CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AS AN EXHIBITOR
Greenfest Philly is an opportunity for environmentally-committed buisnesses and organizations to exhibit at a day-long event that attracts more than 15,000 socially conscious, environmentally supportive consumers from the most attractive zip codes — demographically and psychographically — in the City.
Now in its tenth year, this popular event features live music from popular local bands (e.g., West Phildelphia Orchestra, The Districts, and Ron Gallo), a kid’s corner with eco-friendly crafts and music, organic food and drinks, a beer garden, handmade goods, innovative green businesses and products, a celebration of local sustainability innovators, ways to take action for clean air, and much more. Alongside that fun, the festival engages audiences — adults, 21-45+, including young families — in ways to make their lives and consumer choices more environmentally sustainable.
A truly green festival, Greenfest Philly takes a number of steps to make sure the event is produced sustainably.
• All exhibitors are evaluated by Clean Air Council staff to ensure they are providing service, information, or goods that are sustainable
• Powered by two on-site solar generators
• Over 80% of waste is composted or recycled
• Water bottle refill stations for attendees and exhibitors
• Scholarship opportunity for Green Innovators in Philadelphia area
• Local and organic food vendors
• FREE bicycle valet for attendees
Greenfest makes being green easy and fun, and our exhibitors play an important role in making the event successful. Their support helps to bring environmental education, awareness, ideas and fun to the thousands of festival goers.
If you have any questions about exhibiting, please contact Bobby Szafranski at email@example.com or 215-567-4004, ext. 112.
2014 Greenfest Exhibitors
2013 Greenfest Exhibitors
For more information on exhibitor opportunities, please contact Katie Edwards at 215.567.4004, ext. 102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.